|Account Executive – Service Cloud
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Salesforce is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application Salesforce, the Service Cloud. This senior role focuses exclusively on the Salesforce Service & Support and Call Center Application. The Account Executive, Service Cloud must demonstrate the ability to build large Application Sales by working proactively and collaboratively with Sales teams & Channel partners/System integrators within Large Accounts in the Commercial Space. This Account Executive will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, share intelligence with the sales teams to increase their capabilities and to drive revenue growth in this area. They will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE's and RVP's in the regions, and will carry quota for the Service Cloud product sales in their region.
- Identify and develop Key Accounts to establish ongoing business based partnerships to create sustainable revenue stream and enable Account Executives to close business
- Develop and execute successful Service & Support sales campaigns.
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts as well as create campaigns for sectors events. Drive sales campaigns in the vertical to create opportunities and long term revenue growth
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external Partner relationships
- To leverage business from New & Established relationships
- Work with other Service Cloud functions such as Product & Industry Strategy and Channel to represent and inform about the needs of the Customers
- Manage relationships for some of our major customers in your area of expertise
- Overachieve on Annual sales quota targets.
- Work with the industry's best product marketing team to define the Service Cloud go-to-market strategy and assist in relation to relevant Events
- Evangelise the 'Social' radical transformation of the customer service applications market.
- Work with product management and provide feedback to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Proven success selling Service Cloud applications
- Strong track record of success selling Enterprise Software solutions
- Consistent over-achievement against quota
- Strong experience and deep subject knowledge of Service Cloud Industry
- Extensive background in Customer Service or Call Center applications
- Experience working in a Multi-channel sales environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and to lead initiatives
- Ideally from Project Portfolio Management or software/solutions sales background
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Fluency in oral and written communications in German and Business level English communication ability"