CPQ Success Specialist
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Success Specialist engages with Customers to improve and accelerate their adoption of Salesforce solutions to help transform their business and achieve business objectives. This is accomplished through the delivery of Success Accelerators which are targeted consulting/advising engagements. These engagements are designed to increase product awareness, provide industry best practices, and drive business transformation.
The Success Specialist plays a critical role within the Salesforce Global Customer Success Center, serving as a strategic advisor with tactical hands-on product expertise to support our customers. The role is also part of the larger Success Services brand, an integrated suite of service offerings that help customers obtain results faster. This role also requires active participation in the Specialist global community to share customer success stories and best practice expertise.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world, and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
- Onboard customers, deliver Accelerators, run Business Engagements and other best practices that align to the Customer’s Salesforce Success Journey.
- Facilitate high-impact CPQ Accelerator Customer engagements virtually targeted at all levels of an organization (C-level, VP, Mid-Level Management and Project Team) to drive stronger Salesforce product adoption and transform organizations.
- Ensure engagements address specific target areas within defined scope and address Customers’ corresponding concrete business goals.
- Drive business and technical requirements discussions with Customers and provide relevant best practice recommendations.
- Follow-up on CSAT survey and business outcome responses, sharing ongoing feedback into the program team.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
- Develop productive relationships with internal teams, providing thought leadership and closed loop feedback.
- Maintain and grow technology and domain expertise, staying current on all related Salesforce products and services.
- Prior consulting, support, or account management experience and understanding of industry best practices.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead fast-paced consulting engagements and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter in a virtual setting.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud products and how they should be leveraged to solve business challenges.
- Ability to present recommended solutions and obtain Customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude for communicating complex business and technical concepts in a virtual setting.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with an ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter.
- CPQ experience.
- Certified in at least 1 Salesforce offering based on area of specialization (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant (depending on Cloud focus)).
- Strong experience in mapping specific business requirements to salesforce.com product features.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Professional Services, Sales, Customer Support Operations, or Customer Success.
- 1+ year of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience.