|Title: Program Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic. Today, we power digital commerce for more than 350 retailers across more than 1500 sites around the world.
Learn more about our Product in these videos – Unified Commerce, Cloud Commerce
The Program Management Office is seeking a Go To Market Program Manager who will be responsible for working across functions of the organization to ensure Commerce Cloud brings products to market successfully. Success will be defined as meeting the needs of both internal and external stakeholders (customers and partners) across a number of product lines.
The Program Manager will be responsible to manage a cross functional team to deliver product that is ready for market, as well as for the organization to support and promote. The approach will be executed using Scrum / Agile / Lean methodologies. Additionally, the Program Manager will focus on extending and creating best practices that can be scalable across the company.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the Go To Market (Organizational Readiness) of products being released into the market. The focus of this role is to understand the needs of the users (customers, partners, internal) and create deliverables and training that will meet and exceed those needs.
- Initiate projects including defining project charters, stakeholder identification and overall communication planning. Define validation/compliance strategy.
- Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies to improve how teams and processes work projects including defining/leading business requirements analysis, creating WBS, estimating durations/developing schedules/project plans, estimating costs and determining budget, and managing risk. Define validation plans and develop validation deliverables.
- Manage program execution activities including ongoing program communication and managing stakeholder expectations. Lead the coordination and delivery of program activities with business owners/stakeholders and the cross functional team.
- Focus on delivering against PMO Objectives:
- Ensure high quality go to market execution of current product and future additions to the Commerce Cloud Portfolio
- Improve predictability in go-to-market program execution
- Ensure repeatability of process and programs
- Increase transparency of program status and progress
- Contribute to Go To Market PMO thought and process leadership across the company
Knowledge / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- CSM – Certified Scrum Master (desirable)
- PMP (desirable) or at least 5 years of hands on IT project management experience
- Knowledge and experience implementing of Lean practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a software environment (preference to SaaS and Consulting experience)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and remote teams
- Hands on and action oriented self-starter who can drive complex projects with minimal guidance/oversight. Ability and willingness to create all project deliverables as needed
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to create and facilitate process change
- Proven program management capability to lead high profile programs, while actively managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple teams, on concurrent programs
- Extremely organized with excellent communication/presentation and facilitations skills
- No significant travel required (less than 5%)