Job Title: Regional Sales Director – Enterprise Corporate Sales, Marketing Cloud
Location: London, UK
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
An opportunity has been created for a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Sales Vice President to build and lead a team of driven Account Executives who are tasked with generating transactional growth in our largest and most strategic accounts, focusing on our Marketing Cloud proposition.
ECS is our volume based business focusing on deals less than a certain amount selling across all product lines. As an Enterprise Corporate Sales VP (ECS, RVP) you will play an integral part of our strategy in establishing and expanding our footprint in the world’s largest global accounts. This role is coaching and developing role where there leader will focus on transactional growth and developing sales talent.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to our mission and focused on winning. Integrity, reliability and linearity are as important as talent and effort. Ideal candidates should possess solid business to business applications sales and management history. We are proud to contribute to the success of all companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales professional with a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales.
- Considerable experience in technology sales management combined with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise software environment.
- Strong track record of quota carrying technology sales and account management experience as an individual contributor and manager.
- Recent experience managing and closing transactional sales-cycles within large enterprise accounts.
- Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organisation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of budgeting, and forecasting.
- Key Industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the value prop and methodology and coach AE’s to deliver the same message
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Coaching experience and talent management capabilities
- Strong customer and previous management reference
- History of effective hiring, training developing and promoting new Account Executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce’s applications and value proposition
- Experience selling business applications is strongly preferred.
- Track record of hiring, coaching and developing sales talent.
- Considerable management experience in volume based transactional business required.