|Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to empower its community of stakeholders to accelerate impact in a whole new way.
Salesforce.org impacts thousands of organizations and the millions of people they serve by delivering the world's best nonprofit and educational technology solutions at affordable rates. It also inspires employee giving by matching their donations and driving volunteer engagement in the community. And it leverages a unique self-sustaining model to generously re-invest the revenue generated back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development.
We are looking for a Partner Account Manager to join the Channel Alliances team within Salesforce.org. The a Partner Account Manager will be responsible for driving incremental revenue, successful implementations and certifications while driving volumes of SI partner into strategic growth areas. They will manage a named set of experienced Salesforce.org Partners. They will generate and manage strategic business plans along with the appropriate enablement plans to ensure partners are able to deliver successful implementations resulting in Salesforce customer success. They will promote the partners capabilities internally, support the partner in sales, and marketing planning which will help drive additional growth for both Salesforce.org and the partner.
- Ensure partners are developing Sales, Pre-Sales, and delivery capabilities in line with Salesforce.org’s strategy and goals of sales and customer success.
- Develop and Execute jointly agreed GTM and Business Plans which include: demand generation activities, training/education, and development of joint offerings to deliver against revenue, certification and customer satisfaction targets.
- Conduct regular reviews with top partners to track results against agreed plans.
- Create and nurture strategic relationships with partners and maintain strong executive relationships
- Deliver presentations, programs and content to ensure Salesforce.com partners have the skills, knowledge around development and implementation of the entire Customer Success Platform
- Work closely and collaboratively with the partner enablement team and others to ensure delivery of clear and coordinated enablement across the partner lifecycle
- Assist the partner to create specialist skills and capabilities within the partner that will deliver enhanced solutions and assist sales and delivery coverage across all clouds
- Ensure the partner executes on key program metrics by submitting Leads, Projects and Customer Stories and Obtaining/Maintaining Certifications.
- Execute with other internal teams on sales programs/campaigns
- Work with Partner, Salesforce.com Account Executives, Partner Sales Team and Salesforce Executives to provide alignment and clarity for the delivery of customer implementations and incremental revenue
- Account planning and execution skills
- Strong business solutions aptitude across a wide vertical and horizontal range
- Proven record of building relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to influence functional groups with shared visions
- Experience in a Partner Account/Channel/Alliances role or 5+ years experience working for a consulting/SI company
- Strong time management skills
- Strong and persuasive presentation skills
- Strong executive presence
- Experience interacting with and advising at the CxO level
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Experience using Salesforce
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrable solution sales experience selling OEM, ISV or direct software or SaaS solutions or similar
- Deep commitment to our philanthropic mission balanced with revenue generation through our social enterprise mission.