Location: New York, New York or San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Pricing Manager will work closely with our sales executives and leadership to structure and approve large and complex transactions within our Enterprise level accounts. The Pricing Manager will also be responsible for recommending new pricing strategies to expand the company’s reach within various sales segments. Additionally, the candidate will help structure contracts and product solutions to address unique customer needs. Finally, the Pricing Manager will help scale our deal desk function internally.
- Develop innovative deal structures and educate the global enterprise sales team on our latest product bundles and offerings
- Review highly complex deals on behalf of management
- Create sales enablement materials to train sales teams on best practices for product pricing and positioning
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and Operations department to optimize contract terms and close deals
- Engage with Product Management and Product Marketing teams to build knowledge of product set and roadmap and communicate information to Sales organization
- Bachelors degree required
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- 5+ years experience in pricing strategy, sales financial analysis or relevant experience
- Advanced degree preferred (i.e. MBA or equivalent experience)