Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Assigned to a Key Account in Hospitality. National coverage.
- Sells Digital Transformation projects into this customer where relationships have been cultivated.
- Account plans closely map to and influence the customers strategic board level priorities
- Seek, identify and initiate new go to market propositions through application of Industry knowledge
- Identification of business value that the customer was not previously aware of
- Has a plan in place to take SFDC to a lighthouse deal
- Engages with Decision Makers to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Drives significant coordination with the Global Account Manager amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Sales Specialists, Marketing, Business Development, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Partners with GSIs and Services to create a business solution and technical delivery plan.
- Provides mentoring relationship to more junior Account Executives and virtual team members.
- Conveys leadership, authority and confidence with every interaction, no matter what form the message; presentation, orally and in writing
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- +15 years of solutions selling experience.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
NB :selon les principes inscrits dans le Code du travail (article L 1132-1) et dans le Code pénal (article 225-1), SALESFORCE.COM s'engage dans la lutte contre les discriminations (âge, sexe, handicap, origine…) et pour la promotion de l'égalité des chances.
Si le poste d’Account Executive H/F vous intéresse, merci d'adresser votre candidature de préférence en anglais en suivant le lien ci-dessous