Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
As a Director of Marketing Operations you will join a fast growing marketing team of seasoned marketers that is critical to the success of Salesforce.org.
As owner of Marketing Operations, you will be partnering with other marketing and sales functions within Salesforce.org as well as Salesforce.com to strengthen our marketing operations to help us fuel our growth and achieve targets.
You will be the ultimate owner for developing the marketing operations team and function; analytics and operational improvements; manage lead funnel and reporting; strengthen marketing operations; lead integration & alignment across marketing functions; manage marketing analytics & lead coordination with core and Enterprise Systems on improvements; and work with event and campaigns teams to improve implementation and analytics. Your role will be crucial in strengthening our marketing operations as we identify the best ROI on our marketing strategy to support our continued strong growth.
The successful candidate will have experience of all areas of marketing operations, growing, nurturing and mentoring high performing teams, building strong relationships and achieving results in a high paced environment.
- Work with the industry's most innovative marketing team to ensure the effectiveness of our marketing strategies and tactics
- Take a lead in analytics and reporting of of our pipe-generation targets
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to track, measure and report against objectives.
- Focused analytics and operational improvements on four key marketing ROI indicators:
- Funnel Volume, Conversion Rates, Velocity, Revenue Impact
- Manage marketing analytics & lead coordination with core and Enterprise Systems on improvements (ROI - eg. cost per lead, post pipe, pipe closed etc)
- Setting Pipe goals for events and post pipe analysis on meeting goals or not
- Analyze cost per registrant and improvement suggestions from campaigns
- Lead marketing and enablement processes & efficiencies and manage relationship with internal SFDO and SFDC owners (SDR, ROE changes etc.)
- Manage marketing reporting (pipe, growth, y/y etc)
- Attend weekly calls and give updates on pipe, YoY growth and expected sell out
- Strengthen marketing & operations processes, manage future visioning and steer changes
- Lead integration & alignment across marketing function (cross-functional integration & alignment)
- Represent Marketing as Enterprise Systems project lead
- POC for any marketing related enterprise systems projects
- Data appending and data acquisition project manager
- Manage lead routing processes and projects
- Dashboard creation and monitoring through each event
- Manage lead funnel and reporting
- Manage process of registrant, to attendant, to follow up calls
- Manage list uploads (registration, attendees etc for events, campaigns etc)
- Manage marketing enablement support with AEs (eg. create training documentation for how to email from a campaign; how to use email templates/call scripts to drive registration on ALL events; event in the box training for AE led dinners etc)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years experience in marketing operation with a deep understanding of technology and campaign execution
- 10+ years of experience in product management or digital/product marketing. Degree educated at minimum
- Experienced in using CRM and analytics tools
- Experience in building and growing teams
- High energy, charismatic, passionate, innovative
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment to effectively manage multiple projects
- Advanced presentation skills a bonus.
- 5+ years people management skills